Objective of the Project:
The Bounce Coalition recognizes and responds to the impact of traumatic stress on children, families, school staff, and out-of-school-time (OST) providers. The goal is to infuse and sustain trauma awareness, knowledge, and skills into the organizational cultures, practices, and policies of Jefferson County Public Schools and Out of School Time provider agencies so they can use the best available science to facilitate the resiliency of the child and family.
McNary Group assisted the Bounce Coalition with reaching its goals by developing a training manual for schools.
The Scope of Work included:
- Gather, compile, and organize existing training materials that the Bounce Coalition has already created.
- Work with necessary partners and staff to create a table of contents and outline for the training manual. When appropriate, participate in key meetings with partners to gather input
- Conduct needed research of best practices, similar reports, and if necessary reach out to national and local experts.
- Submit draft of the training manual in order to elicit edits, recommendations, and changes with deadline for edits.
- Integrate edits and present final draft.
- Assist with preparation of a final document (i.e. graphics, printing).